Thursday, December 7, 2017

One Year Long Challenge-----Completed!!

Finished!  My year long challenge for Elizabeth Ravenwood's Estonian Lace Scarf (found on Ravelry) is finished!  

Every year Elizabeth has a new challenge--I try to have handspun
each time--I used this wool/silk blend

I had already spun--you can see the bits of brown

and then when it came time to spin up more, I decided
I didn't want the brown so took our the brown areas to get a
nice clean look with blues and greens

I like to use beads, although the pattern calls for nupps
too--I just replace the nupps with beads

Another year long challenge is complete and ready to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Pancakes!

 Yes!  Pancakes and peppered bacon!  Perfect breakfast!  On the Patio!  Pancakes can be for morning meal in your P Js or evening dinner in y...