Saturday, October 14, 2017

Well, I'll Be...........................

I finally finished two caps!  Let's all stand up and cheer!  Knitting is back on the agenda--
This was fun knit, although I don't really like to do design work--
The yarns get all tangled and you need to stop often to let
them untwist.  On the other hand, I like that I can use
up my stash yarn.

Yelp, finished--except--for all the yarn ends that have 
to be darned in--that could take another day or two

I enjoyed knitting this cap--no extra yarns to worry about
just knit and purl--this was one of the designs from
Year of Techniques

The hat still needs buttons on the flaps--and don't tell anyone,
but I did not follow directions--shame on me; I didn't do the flaps
the way the designer designed--but it did get down my way!
and with buttons!  Who needs a warm wooly hat?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...