Saturday, June 17, 2017

Black and White--FINISHED!

These two blocks following are the last of the black and white--
and I'm happy to see them finished!
It has been a quick journey--25 blocks along the way--some very
large, some standard

some simple, some more complex
and now assembled into one 82" x 82" quilt!

It's hard for me to get a photo of the complete quilt--
I bordered with black although I did think about red
at one time


I'm thinking I'll ask the quilter to do red thread--but then
again, I'm not sure................
A border could be added to make it a larger quilt--
just don't know where I'll use the quilt or if I'll give
it as a charity--
Good-bye Black and White!  Hope I've got that out of my 
system!


No comments:

Post a Comment

J K

How about Jokes that begin with letter K?  Here goes! Knock, knock. Who’s there? You. You who? Yoo-hoo! Anybody home? Knock, knock. Who’s th...