Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Look What I Have........................

The text read, "your quilts are finished and ready for pick-up"!  Oh, so excited!  When I hand off my quilt tops to the quilter, Judy M, they are out of my mind and off my plate into the hands of someone who will make those tops shine!


Huray!  My fall stitchery pattern!  I didn't expect them to be returned
so quickly-- I'm happy!

The quilting is so fun!! pumpkins around the border--


And yes, Happy Halloween!  These blocks have been
resting for some months--so glad to have them 
assembled into quilt top

Love these faces by Amy Bradley

Mr and Mrs. Monster!

gather together with spiderwebs--so fitting!
Ready to be bound for the fall!

And One Christmas hanging--another panel that
aged well before I thought of a setting for it



Perfect quilting pattern for this joyous quilt!
Thanks Judy--once again, creative work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...