Friday, May 19, 2017

Black and White----Is it Getting Boring?

I made the decision to make this quilt black and white--with a few accents of color along the way...
now, that I'm getting to the end stage of the blocks, I'm tiring of black and white...................oh hum,
I think to myself.  I like color so why did I decide on black and white?!  It seemed like a good thought at the time, I guess........

I was behind--not unusual though!  I print off the patterns, then
when I have a chance I'll cut all the pieces for the patterns

Having the pieces all cut and ready for sewing
makes the block assembly faster--that is,
if I cut the right fabrics at the time I'm 
cutting........

Here is block 18--somehow I missed block 19--
had 20 and 21--no problem; just go to
Pat Sloan's website and look up Solstice and all
the patterns are there! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

S T

 Simply tempted to stitch up those circle granny squares designed by #beeLori1. She has begun a stitch along—so tempting!! You can find Lori...