Sunday, March 26, 2017

Shopping For Birth-day Quarters.............

It's that time of year again--the ex-patchers give fat quarters (18"x22") as birthday gifts.  It's always fun to shop for these fabrics--keeping fingers crossed the recipient will like what you have selected!

Here is the list:  Judy--Bright Kaffe Fassett--this will take some shopping!

Camilla--Brown (is that a plain brown or a patterned brown??)
I settled on patterned brown!

 Debby--gold and black OR creams (which do you think would be easier to find?),
just a little red

Sandy--medium to dark reds that read as a solid for patriotic quilt--now that's specific!!
Now, that I see this in the camera--it's not looking so Red!

Karen--black and white or white on black

Tedi--medium to dark pink or orange batiks--hmmm, which will I choose?

Annette--naturals--beiges and ecru--no white


Brenda--Yellow


Me--cream/white
I know--I'm not suppose to buy for myself, but you
can never have too much cream

Linda-- gold or yellow batiks
That takes care of all the birthday wishes except for that bright Kaffe Fassett Fabric
more shopping in my future!!



     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...