Thursday, March 23, 2017

Helical stripes--oh yeah!

This has been a great instructional time for me!  Just take a peek
at this video from Arnall-Culliford Knitwear.
You can also find them at Facebook


why I never did my knitted stripes this way before??  simply simple--easy to follow and
mindless knitting!
I've divided my Zauerball into two sections--wish I had got
the colors different to begin with, but that is lesson learned!

I have the pattern, five needles (could use two circulars--but was
too lazy to go through my needles to find them!) 

Look at this!  No bumps!  No interference with the stripes--
just a continuous round.   
I'm ready for the thumb--so enjoying this knit!
Finished!  I know the thumb looks weird--I didn't knit enough
single rounds before I began the ribbing--and I was too 
lazy to rip it back--
now!  onto the second mitt!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...