Sunday, February 26, 2017

And They Call It Progress!

I'm loving these monthly knit alongs! 
Yes, I'm making progress--sometimes, I wish there was more
to the monthly pattern,
but so glad I can keep up!

This is the Estonian Knit along designed by 
Toni L. Lorenz
Her Ravelry forum is Knitting in the Loft 

At times, I wonder about my bead selection, but my handspun yarn picks
up the golds, greens, rosy hints of the beads.
This one is quick knit each time! I'm glad my handspun wool is 
working with this pattern; it is designed by
Elizabeth Ravenwood--she is quite the designer.
Her ravelry forum is A Big Comfy Doghouse!

My heart be still!  "When Calls The Heart" is
back in production!  And this is KAL
to accompany the viewing.

Really love this hand dyed yarn from 
Sarah Vance Designs. 
Hope I can continue to keep up the progress!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Pancakes!

 Yes!  Pancakes and peppered bacon!  Perfect breakfast!  On the Patio!  Pancakes can be for morning meal in your P Js or evening dinner in y...