Saturday, October 22, 2016

Really??.......................

I've been going through all my craft magazines--knitting, surface design, quilting, etc.
And that's not a good thing either!  I find more projects I would like to make--
Okay, stop it!


Low and behold--what did I find in this magazine (one of my favorites too!)
An unfinished project!!  Almost finished--just needed the applique added to the borders.
Well, I'll be..............why didn't I finish this up when I was working on it?
There were all the applique pieces made and ready to sew on.

It took a few hours to finish this project--I'm on a roll--
finding my faults and so far, it isn't good.
wonder what other UFO's lurk in my studio--



No comments:

Post a Comment

J K

How about Jokes that begin with letter K?  Here goes! Knock, knock. Who’s there? You. You who? Yoo-hoo! Anybody home? Knock, knock. Who’s th...