Sunday, October 30, 2016

Do You Podcast?



Years ago, I learned about podcasting--not that I would podcast myself, --but I would listen to podcasts.  There were very few then but now--oh, WOW!  you can find a podcast about almost anything and everything!  Plus now, you can find video podcast!!  Gee, I could spend hours watching techniques I would like to learn and know more about.
The above photo represents 50 best podcast of 2015
pod·cast
ˈpädˌkast/
noun
  1. 1.
    a digital audio file made available on the Internet for downloading to a computer or portable media player, typically available as a series, new installments of which can be received by subscribers automatically.
verb
  1. 1.
    make (a digital audio file) available as a podcast.

More than 300,000 podcasts exist in the world as of the close of 2015. They range from products made by someone pressing record in their closet to million-dollar outfits with sterling sound engineering. 

Okay, I have my itunes stuffed with podcasts to listen too--if only, I could watch as many as I have waiting in the wings--here's a few that I found interesting for my craft purposes:


WARNING:  Podcast/video casts are very additive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

S T

 Simply tempted to stitch up those circle granny squares designed by #beeLori1. She has begun a stitch along—so tempting!! You can find Lori...