Friday, September 23, 2016

Pumpkins! Pumpkins! Pumpkins!


Yipee!  A free pattern from Debby Kratovil!  Pumpkins!
and a quick make too!  This is one of her most popular patterns featuring pumpkins and you have enough time before October 31 to make it. And it doesn't have to be for Halloween. Pumpkins are perfect for Thanksgiving or anything Fall related.
It's all laid out there for you in a great tutorial!.
Here are my setting for the above pumpkins.  I still haven't decided on the border.

Our friend, Judy, had this super duper pumpkin candle mat on her table.
This is from Bits And Pieces By Joan.  Well, needless to say, I couldn't find the
pattern on her website--so, I'll just look for something similar.
I found this on Fave Quilts!  
Holy Smokes!  More patterns from Quiltin Inspiration




No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...