Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Yay! For Last Wednesday in August!

I've been cleaning out my fiber closets--not that I wanted to, but we needed to put down carpet, which meant everything had to be pulled from the closet floor.
Okay, so all the fiber is out, it's a perfect time to go through all those skeins, wound balls and is what is what.


 I found these two handspun singles and thought--hmmm, how would they look plied together.
and there you have a new ball that I will use.
Searching patterns on Ravelry there was this great cowl--interesting pattern feature and since
I'm not sure how much yarn I'll have, the way to go.

And we are off and knitting!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...