Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Wednesday--Again Already?

I'm working away on my Tour de Socks--the first pattern, that is!!

I'm Almost finished!

Yes, I'm getting close to the toe!
I'm so far behind the group--I'm the last of the last--so many are working on the third pattern!
speaking of which, I love this third pattern!!  and I have the perfect yarn for this pair.
Diamondback designed by Kirstin Hall--what a pattern!
and would you believe the fourth pattern comes out July 1st????
oh, well, I knew I wasn't going to race to the finish.
I admire those who get the pattern one day and are finished the next!
Remarkable!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...