Monday, January 4, 2016

Working on BH's 2015 Mystery..................................

Finally!! I got to my sewing room--I'm wading through moved furniture, stacked boxes, etc.  Flooring will be installed this week so everything has been moved from my weaving room to my sewing room.
But, I'm excited!  that I can actually get two of the clues finished for Bonnie Hunter's 2015-16 mystery~

Here is 120 four patches from golds and neutral fabrics

Another step was 1.5" finished half square triangles from grey and neutral--it was a constant
grey too so that was an easy one to complete--just 296, that's all!
But now, if you see from the photos--now of these have been pressed!
I'm thinking that could be an all day event...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Can’t!!

 It’s been almost two weeks since time change and I just can’t get my body turned around to adjust.  I know it’s only an hour BUT it’s that ...