A super Collaboration between Pat Sloan and Jane Davidson plus 83 other designers!
Check out Splendid Sampler
- This is a mystery that consists of 100 spectacular 6” finished quilt blocks. All different techniques from pieced, to applique, to embroidery, to English Paper Piecing (EPP) and Paper piecing.
- The blocks are released 2 a week, with 2 holiday breaks for Christmas Day and New Year’s day
- There is no supply list. We will be sharing fabrics used by the designers in upcoming articles so you have an idea of what we gave them to use.
- There will be two Splendid colorways shown.
- There will be a layout given in the future, we’ll give a supply list for the setting.
- We will also have giveaways, a way to share your blocks via link party quilt show, a list of tutorials, and exciting ideas for how to quilt this from a master quilter on our team!
- The blocks are free until March 2017.
- The first block is Valentines day Feb 14, 2016.
- Each Sunday and Thursday a new block is released.