Monday, January 25, 2016

Let's Read...................

Every January my friend posts the books that she'll read throughout the year.  It's always an interesting and diverse list and I'm anxious to see what she has chosen.  I follow along with her as she writes her review of each book--so, here is her list for 2016:

  1. The Four Swans: A Novel of Cornwall, 1795-1797, Winston Graham (1976)
  2. One Zentangle a Day, Beckah Krahula (2012)
  3. Art Before Breakfast: A Zillion Ways to be More Creative No Matter How Busy You Are, Danny Gregory (2015)
  4. The Private World of Yves Saint Laurent and Pierre Berge, Robert Murphy and Ivan Terestchenko (2009)



And if you want to wet your appetite with more interesting and diverse books,
look no further than 40 Books to Unlock Your Creativity

1 comment:

  1. #3 is a definitely winner. Quick read, but a great workbook, too. I read more than I draw unfortunately. :)

    ReplyDelete

Just Can’t!!

 It’s been almost two weeks since time change and I just can’t get my body turned around to adjust.  I know it’s only an hour BUT it’s that ...