Friday, January 22, 2016

Did You Know?


There are so many facts that I didn't know about our history, especially the Civil War.
Recently, I came across an article about Roswell Mill and women.
Since I'm a weaver and very interested in the production of fiber, this was a story to read carefully.  The Mills of the South had women workers, some with children on site.
Read this story and wonder--how could this happen?


I've been reading this book, especially since our annual spin-in theme is "Cotton Candy".
What a story!  Our daily life is surrounded by so many cotton products--want to read,
give me a shout--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Can’t!!

 It’s been almost two weeks since time change and I just can’t get my body turned around to adjust.  I know it’s only an hour BUT it’s that ...