Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Treadling Away and Then.....................................................

I'm in a spinning mode!  Don't stop me now!  Once, I get treadling,
I'm all go!  I had this lovely Silk/BFL fiber from River's Edge Fiber Arts.
The colors are soothing ; the fibers just slip through your fingers with
ease--We're catching up on movies on the I-Pad and then
a noise!  Not just any noise, but
a weird noise--what's wrong with the wheel?

Okay, we have to stop treadling and look--that is not a good noise.
But, where is it coming from?  
I've spun half a bobbin full
oh, bummer--here is the problem

The bobbin has come apart!  Well, drats!
I know I can glue the end back on, but
will I be able to wind off my spun fiber 
without making a mess?
I hope so!
so much for treadling a go-go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...