Monday, November 2, 2015

Right In Front of My Eyes!

Honestly!! How do these things move around the house?  It must be gremlins working during the night--there is no way I put them there!  Several months ago, I was looking -- NO! searching the house for these two pair of scissors.  I wrote about it earlier in the Spring.  I so exhausted all the hiding places these fellows could have been and then......................................................the other day
I looked up from my computer and there in my pencil bucket on desk were two pink handles sticking out!  It's not possible!  How did those scissors get in my desk pencil bucket!!
Honestly!! But, there they were--right in front of my eyes!
Unbelievable!!  Right in front of my eyes the whole time!  
Or, maybe I just quite searching and they came out of hiding.................
either way, I have my scissors again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

J K

How about Jokes that begin with letter K?  Here goes! Knock, knock. Who’s there? You. You who? Yoo-hoo! Anybody home? Knock, knock. Who’s th...