Tuesday, October 6, 2015

One + One = Pair!

Several weeks ago--who can remember? Not me for sure...............anyway, I had knit ONE sock from this pattern--Mally, designed by Rich (that bald guy that knits).  Yes, only one sock lingered around the house.  I kept putting back in a box but it always turned up again--it was saying, "where is my mate?"
So--it nudged me to knit the second sock!  It took some energy too!
I haven't the foggiest idea why I knit only one sock in the first place.
Knitting two at a time is the way to go.

so, here is the pair--look happy, don't they?
I will never knit only ONE sock alone again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Pancakes!

 Yes!  Pancakes and peppered bacon!  Perfect breakfast!  On the Patio!  Pancakes can be for morning meal in your P Js or evening dinner in y...