Monday, April 20, 2015

I Live Here

Here is where I live................
 
I live where hot air balloons float over the house on a cool morning.............


I live where the bluebonnets take to the fields in the spring time.............


 
I live where longhorn steers are common.................

I live where crawfish is a party on a weekend...............

I live where you can find the best BBQ joint just around the corner..........
I live where you can that perfect pink cowgirl hat............

I live where the greatest rodeo/show happens...........


I live where cowboys still exist.............
I live here where my family and friends are!
How about you?
 

1 comment:

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...