Friday, March 6, 2015

Marching on..........................................

"Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does"  Life Lessons According to Regina


So, I'm working away on my February lace section and have about half of the pattern completed--when I discover--I began the right side of the next pattern on the WRONG side of January's lace section!!  Horrors!  Stupid mistake for sure--I did the frog thing "rip-it, rip-it, rip-it" back to the beginning!  and let's begin again......................
and now we have this



We March onto the third lace pattern: With beads or without beads! 

GERMAINE STITCH PATTERN
#3. Germaine Stitch Pattern (multiple of 11 + 7)

No comments:

Post a Comment

L M N

 Love! Love! Love! Knitting Lace!  On marvelous needles!  This is Stephen West pattern, Glittering Snowscapes shawl I’ve had the pattern for...