Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Princess Bride socks

"Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch"  Life Lessons According to Regina





Don't you just love the movie "Princess Bride"?  How about knitting socks based on that theme?  Becky Green has designed sock pattern that was inspired by the characters from the movie and book.  It is a unisex sock.  Join the fun! Check out Solid Socks Group on Ravelry  I plan to knit for Buttercup--!


I also love that I can use solid color sock yarn that I recently found 'hiding' in my fiber closet! It isn't buttercup yellow though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...