Monday, February 9, 2015

ALL Thumbs!

"Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck"  Life Lessons According to Regina
 
When it comes to knitting socks on two circulars, I have a mind block!  No, I can do it!  It just takes me some time sorting out the hows.  


I began Buttercup Heroes sock pattern from Ravelry with white (figured I can dye later) on 4 needles.  This is the way I usually begin, thinking I might do one sock at a time.  After the first clue, I know I can knit two on two circulars--okay, here's when the all thumbs problem comes into effect.  I always always get the second one on wrong!  It is never going the same way as the first one!  drats!  I need to go back to short needles and re-add to the circular,  you would think after all these years, I could get it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Pancakes!

 Yes!  Pancakes and peppered bacon!  Perfect breakfast!  On the Patio!  Pancakes can be for morning meal in your P Js or evening dinner in y...