Monday, January 26, 2015

Spin-in Treasures!


Every year spin-in hosts many vendors and every year I think I'll take time from my duties as coordinator, but each year, time seems to get away from me.  Not this year!  I shopped!  

This is a sock blank!  I know it doesn't look blank!  
It's from Gale's Art-- I'm going to have fun knitting these socks.  Gale will also have double sock blanks soon--that way you can knit TWO socks at a time instead of ONE!

This lovely Silk roving comes from River's Edge Fiber Arts--it is stunning!  Maybe, it will be a table decoration for awhile before spinning!
And from Ewephoric Fibers I found this Silk & FBL roving--just my colors!
 
This is going to spin like a dream!
And "Phoebe Blend"! Mohair, wool and alpaca fiber comes from Skyloom Weavers animals--nothing like buying locally!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...