The end of 2014 hasn't even come yet and I'm thinking well into 2015 for new projects! What is wrong with me? I haven't even finished the UFO's on my list and here I'm signing up with new projects--that will most likely become 2015 UFOs!! I'm blaming Ravelry! Yes, that has got to be the culprit. And then the Brown headed kid, Dr. Dawn, introduced me to Pinterest--now, that website is a real time suck!!
1) Colorworks by Debi --we are doing Mitts with Deborah
2) contrapposto--sock pattern by Claire Ellen and Heidi Nick
3) New Year Socks KAL-- pattern by Maria Rosa Spighetti
4) 12 Hats in 12 Weeks--pattern by Meagheen Ryan Designs (She donates 100% of profits to charities)
5) Vernal Equinox Shawl Surprise --this will certainly be a surprise if I finish! what a lovely shawl pattern though!
6) Okay--I want to take a trip from my comfy chair--first stop-- rock-the-kasbah by designer Cindy Garland
I should stop now!!