Tuesday, August 12, 2014

On The Table--August Break--Day 12

Okay--let's put all our cards on the table! Have you ever said that? What does it mean, anyway?
Honestly--I don't think I've ever said that phrase to anyone--But, I'm going to lay all my cards on the table for this post....................................................................................................so you can see the neat and not so neat tables that I use every day.  First table I see out my slider to the deck-- 
And the table is fairly clean and features summer potted plant.  Soon, we'll be changing to fall colors, but for the time being--we'll enjoy this table view.

In our downstairs room, we have a really neat table--only because it is rarely used! 

The table and features some items from our younger days--okay, I'm dating myself when I say mid-century!  I don't know if I like that term, but guess I'm stuck with it!

Now, we are getting to the gritty part of the house--the studio--which is always messy!  and who can work with a clean table?  Not me--my table always has needed items close by.

Another table in the studio--stacked with projects to work on.  And please--please, don't move anything because I know exactly where everything is!  Now, where did I put that 6" ruler? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...