Friday, August 1, 2014

Let's Break!

We are following the suggestion of  Susannah Conway on her blog and taking the month of August to post photos of each of our days!  It was a couple of years ago that I posted a photo each day for a year.  It was inspirational to look around my environment and see ordinary things in a different light.  When I came upon Susannah's website, I thought what a great thing to do during the.month of August.  So, I'm taking an August Break to once again see the world through a camera lenses.  Hope you will journey along with me and take a break!

Today I am sending this card to a friend who is recovering from a staph infection.  She is home bound so I' m hoping my little note and card will bring some cheer to her day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

L M N

 Love! Love! Love! Knitting Lace!  On marvelous needles!  This is Stephen West pattern, Glittering Snowscapes shawl I’ve had the pattern for...