Tuesday, June 17, 2014

AM I KITTIN' YOU?

Usually I don't buy quilt kits. It's more fun to find an interesting pattern and then shop around for the fabric, but I just could not resist these KITS (!) when I visited some Texas quilt shops. They were so tempting! All packaged neat! Pattern and fabric included--all in one little bundle. Okay, it won't hurt, just this once to work up a kit, or two, or three or maybe four!
See just how neat this is--it's hard to resist.  Besides, someone else has already gathered the fabric, cut the length needed and it's folded so nicely.

Making this small wall hanging was fast and fun to create

and included in the bundle was enough fabric for 8 placemats or 4 placemats and a runner.

We certainly needed some new placemats.

Another wonderful KIT was this quilt package I picked up while visiting  One Quilt Place in Fredericksburg or was it when I visited Gone Quiltin in Bandera or might it have been Creations in Kerrville?  The interesting thing about this pattern is the fact that it comes from Mountain Peak Creations, located in Colorado!

And I really like this pattern--okay, it was a KIT too!
 
The pattern comes from Cross Mountain Stitchery, Fredericksburg, TX--there is no website.  I've left the white star off the blue until it is quilted.
I'm having so much fun with these KITS--that I just might buy more in the future--well, maybe!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...