Thursday, November 7, 2013

WHY? OH, WHY?

WHY OH WHY??? Did I join Ravelry?  why oh why do I look at all those groups and patterns??  But, here I am looking at all the mysteries and other sundry knitting projects beginning in November and December.... 
First off is from Renee, who is goddess knits.  I have knit several of her previous lace shawls--always well written and free, if you get on the band wagon soon enough.  I did the summer shawl, not the fall one, so now it's time for winter knit!

And one of my favorite hat designers--Wooly worm Head--love her mysteries, which are always stylish and uses stash yarn

One dear me--a sock mystery from Melissa of Hazel Knits!  Love to knit socks and mysteries!

Erica of Fiddleknits is hosting a collection of color work shawls, featuring her birth stones color range of yarns.  First shawl will launch November 15th. 

Another mystery sock pattern--I'm in!  I have no will power!  This one is hosted in sock knitters anonymous group with Stefanie Bold as designer. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Pancakes!

 Yes!  Pancakes and peppered bacon!  Perfect breakfast!  On the Patio!  Pancakes can be for morning meal in your P Js or evening dinner in y...