Sunday, June 9, 2013

Bonnie Hunter Club

We have arrived at our summer residence--ready, willing and able to begin our adventures here. My knitter friend, Judy P, has got me involved in Wooden Spools Bonnie Hunter Club meetings.
I've been going through my stash of plaids.


Anything goes for this quilt top, as long as it is plaid or stripe

These will work nicely but of course, I couldn't resist buying more plaids & stripes

We are working for this book by Bonnie Hunter


And this pattern which takes lots of HST (half square triangles)
 

Used up all my paper strips to make HSTs for this project--sew with small stitch, tear off paper and you have a pile of HSTs ready to be pressed (ugh!) to be added to the blocks.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...